Message from DC Pathankot
Juvenile Justice” Integrated Child Protection Scheme is being run across the country by the Department of Women and Child Development, Government of India, which is a major initiative being taken by the applicant towards protecting children and their rights. The main object of this scheme is JJ (Juvenile Justice Act )2015 and POCSO (Protection of Children from Sexual Offenses) Act. In district Pathankot district child protection unit has been set up under the above scheme. I hope that The people of the district will take full advantage of the schemes being run by the unit and will make a full contribution in ensuring child protection. From :-Deputy Commissioner, Pathankot
Appeal: We all need to be cautious about the children’s rights, safety, education, basic needs and health. The main objective of implementing the ICPS scheme is to protect the fundamental rights of children and protect those rights. To make sure, it is an appeal to all the people of Pathankot district that they should come forward to stop the exploitation of children and pay full attention to the children so that children can learn that How can protect themselves safe haiao us together to enjoy their full contribution to the child safety conscious and alert society to make child labor, child charity, gender and free from caste-based discrimination. From: – District Child Protection Officer, Pathankot
Helpline No :
Child Helpline: 1098
District Child Protection Unit:
Cradle for orphaned/Disabled child (Available at civil Hospital Pathankot)
Laws related to children
- Child Marriage Act 2006(235 KB).
- The Child Labour Act, 2016(917 KB).
- Guidelines Governing Adoption of Children, 2016 (Hindi)(746 KB).
- The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children)(874 KB).
- National Commission for Protection of Child Rights Act 2005(283 KB).
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act 2012(187 KB).
- Right to Education Act 2009(138 KB).
- Safe School Vahan Policy Guidelines(2.3 MB).